Full Lamination and Increased Comfort
Every part of your seat cover is made from laminated fabric that comprises of a comfort layer and your choice of fabric. Lamination tightly bonds the seat cover fabric and comfort layer with heat instead of using toxic adhesive or stitching that can easily unravel.
Seat Airbag Compatible
(with No Ugly Airbag Flap or Velcro)
You don't have to sacrifice safety or looks when using our seat covers. Our custom seat covers use the same stitching found in your OEM seats to ensure seat airbag compatibility without affecting their appearance.
Exact Fit & No Seat Functionality Loss
Designed better from the ground up using technology and over 20 years of experience in the seat cover industry. We guarantee our seat covers will fit your exact year, make, and model vehicle, without interfering with seat movement, seat controls, seat belts, and safety latches.
Completely transform the interior of your car with no special tools or experience required! We make sure the installation process is smooth so that you can enjoy your seat covers sooner.
- Full custom seat covers - guaranteed exact fit for your year, make, and model vehicle
- Headrest covers
- Armrest covers (where applicable)
- Console covers (bench configurations only)
- Side airbag compatible alteration
- Cutouts for seat controls, cup holders, and latches
- Fully laminated fabric for the entire seat cover*
- Premium Option - Map Pockets (Learn More)*
- Premium Option - Double Stitching (Learn More)*
*Full Custom Exclusive
For routine care and maintenance, your product should be vacuumed or brushed (we recommend a brush with soft bristles) to remove any debris. For small stains, we recommend spot cleaning with a damp towel. You may also use a small amount of mild, non-bleach, liquid detergent.
For more thorough cleaning, product may also be machine washed. To machine wash:
- Remove product from vehicle and place into Washing Machine
- Set cycle to gentle/delicate and use cold water setting
- (Optional) Use a mild, non-bleach, liquid detergent and dilute to 1/4 concentration
- Hang to dry.
Note: Do not use a dryer on any heat setting to dry your product. Doing so will void your product's warranty.