Our prices are solely based on how many rows of seats you have in your vehicle. Most companies charge depending on your type of seats. But not us. No matter if you can seat 6 or 8 passengers, it does not matter. What matters is how many rows you have.
To explain our pricing methods, we are going to use this minivan as an example. Here is a picture of a 7 seating minivan:
You can fit 3 people in the third row of this vehicle. That means the price does not change.
So let’s say this minivan is yours. Here’s how to know how much you will be paying:
- Just the front 2 seats would be the price you see listed for the fabric and style you want.
- Front 2 seats and the 2 separate seats behind it? The price listed multiplied by 2. (Not applicable for Universal Seat Covers)
- All the seats for this vehicle? The price listed multiplied by 3. (Not applicable for Universal Seat Covers)
All headrests are included, and armrests where applicable.
Here is a list of items that are not included in the price. (Not applicable for Universal Seat Covers)
- The armrest between the 2 front seats. If you can fit 3 people in the front row, this does not apply to you. (For the arm rest between the 2 front seats, we do have some measurements or are able to obtain them. If you want this covered and we are able to do it, it will be an additional fee.)
- The map pockets behind the 2 front seats are an additional fee. (Only available on Full Custom Orders)
- Double stitching is an additional fee per row. (Only available on Full Custom Orders)
Universal Seat Covers.
- The price shown is for 2 separate bucket seats with stretch backing. No headrests or other additional items available.
If you need further assistance or still unclear you can always email, call or chat with us and we will be happy to help! Happy shopping!